Tuesday 10 November 2009

New Fleece Hoodies

Whilst Freddie had a super long nap yesterday afternoon I was feeling creative and decided to make a fleece for him. The top is completely hand made and I'm so happy with it, The hood took a bit of effort though and turned out a really bizarre shape on the first attempt. Managed to rectify that though.

DSC09847

DSC09850

Then came the embellishment part, I decided to try reverse applique, where the fabric is sewn onto the back and the front is cut to show the fabric through. I love the result, I also love the penguin shape.

DSC09849

Freddie loves it too, he cried when I took it off him the first time when I was just checking the sleeve length!

Here's some pic of him modeling my newest creation :)

DSC09869DSC09858

No comments:

Post a Comment