Saturday 5 September 2009

Baby Boots

Now that the mornings are getting colder, and we have to be out of the house by 7:15am to take my husband to the train station. The mornings are a huge rush, now in the summer I would just bung Freddie in the car in the same clothes he slept in, but now I have to put some tracksuit bottoms on or something. I am starting to really feel for his cold toes, he hates sitting still long enough to put socks on so I thought I'd I have had a go at making some soft fleece reversible baby boots for him to wear.

















This was the result, unfortunately I made them too small :( I forgot the lining would make it a bit smaller inside-damn! But I like them, think I will have another go with different fabric and get some interfacing so the soles are a bit firmer for him to walk in them if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment